Fees and Payments Policy
This Fees and Payments Policy (“FPP Policy”), together with the Terms and Conditions describes Medy.ae’s accepted payment methods and Policies and Procedures in relation to acceptance of fees and payments towards the services offered through the Platform.
- Medy does not levy any fee for browsing the Platform. Medy may in the future, consider burden on the fees on Users for using the Platform as a whole, or for use of its certain features. In such an event, you agree to pay any such fees, as applicable. Medy does not covenant or guarantee to provide you with notice prior to enforcing such an imposition of fees. Your continued usage of the Platform after such change in the fees will be considered to be your acceptance of such changes.
- 2. In order to ensure User convenience, Medy offers multiple payment options to Users. Medy.ae without prior notice to User reserves the right to add or delete payment options from the ones listed below:
- payment through net banking facilities;
- payment through select credit cards;
- payment through select debit cards;
- payment through store credit;
- payments through cash on delivery;
- payments through prepaid payment instruments and electronic wallets;
- The payment options referred to above shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Payment Options”. While reasonable endeavors are made to offer the Payment Options through varied banking channels.
- It is expressly clarified that accepting a User’s payment through the Payment Options is solely at Medy.ae’s discretion. Medy.ae reserves the right to reject payment from a User through the Payment Options for any reason whatsoever. In order to further validate a User’s transaction, Medy.ae may request the User to submit a copy of the User’s photo identity proof (such as the User’s PAN card), failing which, Medy.ae reserves the right to reject a User’s payment made through the Payment Options.
- While using the Payment Options, User agrees to provide correct, complete and accurate financial information such as credit/debit card details or prepaid payment instrument account details which may be stored by Medy.ae’s third party payment gateway provider. User(s) shall not use a credit/debit card or prepaid instrument which is not lawfully owned by him/her or which the User has not been lawfully authorised to use. The User shall solely be responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her financial information. Medy.ae disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorised use of the User’s financial information and/or identity, including, details relating the Payment Options.
- Medy.ae shall not be held responsible and shall not assume any liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered by a User owing to:
- lack of authorization for any transaction, including such transactions carried out on gift cards and vouchers issued to User(s) as a part of Medy.ae’s promotions.
- exceeding of the credit/debit limit mutually agreed between the User and the issuing bank.
- any payment issue arising out of technical glitches occurring during a transaction.
- Transactions being declined for reasons beyond Medy.ae’s control.
- Medy.ae reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions a User may undertake over the Platform. Should the User exceed such transaction limits imposed by Medy.ae, Medy.ae reserves the right to refuse to process such transactions. Medy.ae may refuse to process transactions emanating from User(s) who have suspicious or questionable transaction history on the Platform. Should Medy.ae be dissatisfied with the credibility of a User or the genuineness of a transaction carried out on the Platform, Medy.ae shall have the right to reject such transactions. Medy.ae may also choose to delay the dispatch of Products purchased by such User or cancel the entire purchase at its sole discretion. The User agrees that Medy.ae shall not be liable for any damage, interests or claims resulting from Medy.ae’s decision to not process a transaction or delay in the processing of a transaction on account of a User’s suspicious activity on the Platform.
- All the Products listed on the Platform are inclusive of all applicable taxes. You will be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of Products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes including but not limited to VAT/CST, service tax, GST, duties and cesses etc. Despite Medy.ae’s best efforts, there may be instances of mispricing of Products on the Platform during or after the process of purchase of Products has been carried out by the User. While thorough processes of verification is carried out prior to the publication of Product prices on the Platform, errors and discrepancies arising out of technical glitches and time lags are unavoidable. For avoidance of doubt, Medy.ae’s curative actions that will arise in the event of a price difference arising on the actual maximum retail price of a Products against the price published on the Platform is set out below:
- If the maximum retail price of the Products delivered to the User is lower than the price published on the Platform, the User shall, within 2 (two) days from the time when he/she received the Product in each case resulting in an acknowledgment. Upon Medy.ae being satisfied of the User’s claim, the difference amount in the purchase price against the maximum retail price shall be refunded as store credit or transferred to the User’s bank account within 10 (ten) to 12 (twelve) working days from the date of receiving the written request from the User.
- If the maximum retail price of the Products listed on the Platform is higher than what has been published and if Medy.ae is not providing an offer or discount on such Products, Medy.ae shall have the right to reserve the despatch of the purchased Products until the error on the Platform have been rectified and the User pays the difference amount. If the User refuses to pay the difference amount, the User is entitled to seek a cancellation and the amount paid by the User shall be refunded as store credit or transferred into the User’s bank account within 10 (ten) working days by Medy.ae.
- In order to process such refunds, the User can thereafter, the User will receive a refund if the initial mode of payment for the order was ‘cash on delivery’ on users account through NEFT. If the initial mode of payment for the order was through a payment option other than the ‘cash on delivery’ option, we may transfer the refund to the User’s source account, which was used to make the initial payment.
- To enable User to make payments for purchasing Products on the Platform, in addition to this FPP Policy, the terms and conditions of the User’s bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may be applicable. The User’s bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent the User from making electronic payments for buying the Products on the Platform and Medy.ae does not control the same and hence, shall not be at any point in time be held liable.
- Medy from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks, to open nodal bank accounts under applicable Indian laws. This will be done to facilitate the payments between User(s) and other third parties, apart from Medy.ae. These third parties may include other service providers including payment aggregators, prepaid instrument providers, courier and logistic service providers etc. Upon successful delivery of the products purchased by you through the Platform, Medy.ae shall initiate payments to third-party service providers.
- If it is brought to the User’s notice that a charge has been created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Products on the Platform and the User is not aware of such purchase on the Platform, the User is first, required to verify if his/her family members, friends or business colleagues were authorised to carry out the purchase of Products on the Platform. If, despite this, the User continues to be unable to identify the charge created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Products on the Platform, the User may report such unauthorised purchase to us within 2 (two) days from the date on which the unauthorised purchase was carried out on the Platform in order to enable Medy.ae initiate investigations.
- If the User carries out a purchase on the Platform and the payment in lieu thereof has been invalidated, Medy.ae reserves the right to retrieve the invalidated payment (“Invalidated Payment”) from the User’s store credit. Should the User have insufficient store credit in order to facilitate such redemption of the invalidated payment, the User shall within 2 (two) to 4 (four) working days from the date of receiving a written notice from Medy.ae, remit the Invalidated Payment into Medy.ae’s bank account, details of which shall be set out in the notice. If the User fails to remit the Invalidated Payment into Medy.ae’s bank account despite having received the notice, Medy.ae shall be entitled to initiate civil and/or criminal legal action against the defaulting User at his/her cost and peril.
- The ‘cash on delivery’ payment option allows Users to make a cash-only payment to our delivery executive or logistic partner at the time of delivery of the purchased Products to the User. Medy.ae reserves the right not to provide the option of cash on delivery payment for certain Products (these could be Products specified by Medy.ae or Products with value exceeding a specified amount) or locations. User(s) are required to peruse and accept the terms set out under the Return Refund and Cancellation Policy which sets out the terms of refunds for transactions carried out using the cash on delivery payment option.
- Store Credit: If a User cancels an order for which payment has already been made to Medy.ae, the User shall have an option to convert the amount paid towards the order into store credit. In addition, any and all refunds with respect to Products purchased through the ‘cash on delivery’ payment option will be transferred as store credit into the User’s store credit account and in the event of the User expressing his/her intention to deactivate his/her account then such unused Store Credit will be transferred to the source account. Medy.ae may at its sole discretion, grant store credit to users. The store credits can be used by the user for future purchases only on the Platform. In the eventuality of a User wishing to deactivate his/her account with Medy.ae, the User agrees that all store credit granted by Medy.ae available on the User’s store credit account, if any, will automatically stand forfeited, and Medy.ae will not be required to process any refunds in any manner whatsoever. The User therefore agrees to use and exhaust any existing store credit prior to requesting for a deactivation of his/her account on the Platform. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, any refund of store credit to the User will be at the sole discretion of Medy.ae. If Medy.ae suspects any fraudulent activities, Medy.ae reserves its right to hold back transfer of any store credits to User.
Subscribe To Receive
Health & Wellness Tips
Genx marketing and media LLC 511 Le Solarium Building, Dubai Silicon Oasis, United Arab Emirates
800 6339 (800 - MEDY)